Monday, April 22, 2013

Peek at my week and Earth Day!

Good Morning!

It has been a crazy weekend and week last week! Friday night was our school carnival! It was a lot of fun and always great to see the kids having fun with their siblings and parents!

We are entering week 2 of the ball and WOW they are doing great and I can really tell a difference. They love them and when they really start concentrating it is so cute because they start bouncing the balls lightly with their behinds. I am so excited and pleased with the results so far!

This is my first time linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a peek at my week! I am very excited to share. 


Click on the plans to see them! 

I have a lot of work to do to make them as great as y'alls but I wanted to try!

Today is Earth Day and I found some really cute game on PBS Kids and thought I would share!


Have a GREAT day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment