Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life Cycle Fun

Good Afternoon!

Wow! It has been a week. If you are a teacher here in Texas the last 2 days have been filled with STAAR testing. We do not take the test in 1st grade but I got pulled to give it. Luckily my student teacher was able to continue on as if there was not testing going on which was great for my kids! I am so glad that tomorrow I will not have to test and get to enjoy my kiddos!

The last 2 weeks we have been working on life cycles. It was supposed to only last 5 days for frogs, but as we all know things happen and we got behind. My kids have loved learning about frogs though. They loved our flipbooks, the song, and the craft. I posted about it here and there is also a freebie.

Next week we are moving to CHICKENS! I am so excited! I just put the finishing touches on my Chicken Life Cycle Craziness unit and posted it on TPT! In the unit I have included a mix and mingle, note-taking foldable, craft, song, and assessment! Click on the picture below to go check it out!

Here is the assessment freebie!


Hope y'all have a fabulous evening!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment