Friday, April 12, 2013

Five for Friday {Linky Party-April 12}


So this is my first Five for Friday post and my first linky party! I am pretty excited!
This has been an amazing week in my classroom and personal life! I am so blessed and can't believe it!

1. On Tuesday my Donorschoose.org grant was funded and I will soon be receiving balls for all my kids! I can't wait and am looking forward to seeing the change in our day and classroom! I love all my kiddos and am always trying to find new ways to motivate and help them, this is one of them!

2. Major League Baseball is on! I love watching baseball especially with my husband! I am so excited because HIS Atlanta Braves are 8-1 and MY Rangers are7-3 ! I am so excited and I am loving the Braves organization and learning so much from the hubby!

3. My Teachers Pay Teachers store is up and running! I know I don't have much up there yet but I am just getting started! I love creating things even more now because I get to share with teachers! I am so excited and can't wait to see where it goes! If you haven't checked it out yet I have 2 freebies posted that I think you will like!

4. This happened last week but I am so excited about it. My husband and I have been married for 4 months! I know that may sound a little hopeless romantic, but I love celebrating mile stones with my husband and I am a proud wife! Last week he made me dinner to celebrate and even bought a bottle of the wine we toasted with at our wedding. I guess I am a hopeless romantic but we made it a quarter of a year ALREADY! Can't believe that!



 5. This is the most exciting part of my week. My Aunt, who I am named after, is in town this weekend to spend time with my mom, sister, and I! She is one of the biggest blessing in my life and I am glad that she is here! I love spending time with her and knowing that she is praying for and loving me even when she isn't in town! Love you Aunt Jackie!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacque! Happy Friday! Your wedding photo looks beautiful and I've got some good news for you... you're way past a quarter of a year, you guys have cracked a third of the year already! Twice more and it'll be a year!

    I've just become your latest follower- and I see you've just started a TpT store- so have I! I've only got a couple of things up so far.
    Have a good weekend!
    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Serena! I can't believe I put a quarter of a year, oops I meant to put a third! LOL!

      Thank you for following me and I am now following you too! I only have a couple of things up too, but I think we will both get there!

      Jacque

      Delete