Monday, April 15, 2013

Frog Fun and Monday Inspiration

Happy Monday Morning! 

I can't believe it is already Monday! The weekend went by way too fast! I am really excited about this week though! Friday is our school carnival and it is also the book fair! Not to mention we are starting to learn about one of my favorite life cycles this week, FROGS! I just love learning about life cycles and we are so lucky in first grade to do my two favorite chicks and frogs!

I worked really hard last week getting my Life Cycle of a Frog Fun Unit ready and uploaded to teachers pay teachers! It is packed full of cooperative learning, foldables, a craft, and a song! If you want to check it out click on the picture below!



Because I am so excited to start this here is a FREEBIE to share with you!


I saw this and loved it! This is my prayer for all my kids always!

Picture Courtesy of www.smileyme.com!

Have a blessed Monday and a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacque,

    I am a 1st grade teacher in Texas too!

    We have tadpoles right now. My kiddos love learning about them. I hope to post pictures of the interactive writing/craft project we are doing by next week. Thank you for sharing your cute *freebie*.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete