Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's Almost May!

Good Morning!

I looked at my calendar and realized we only have a week and a half till we are in May! In Texas that means that we only have like 7 more weeks till school is out here in Texas! That is so hard for me to believe and it makes me a little sad. I am really going to miss this group of kiddos!

After I reminisced a little while about the year I opened my May Interactive calendar and started to tweek it to meet our new standards this year. This calendar has so many skills that are important for them to know backwards and forwards for 2nd grade! It covers calendar, place value, money, non-standard measurement, number of days in school, addition and subtraction to 18, and a few other things. 

I have been doing this interactive calendar for 2 years and my kids absolutely love coming up and showing their knowledge and teaching the class what they know. I hope you will check it out at my TPT store and maybe give it a try. The teachers that have tried it this way have never gone back because their kids have so much fun!




Have a blessed and amazing Thursday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment