Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome May!

Happy May 1st! I can't believe that it is already May 1st! Only 26 more days till the end of school! It is so hard  to believe. I am truly excited for the summer, but sure will miss this class! We have had a blast this year.

Today started our ABC Countdown to the End of the Year! Today was animal day! It is always to see them with their favorite stuffed animals. Brings back great memories of my childhood and my favorite stuffed animals. 

We had so much fun with our animals today. We measured them with linking cubes and then we measured other animals with our inch tile rulers we made yesterday, check it out here. They absolutely loved this activity from Cuddle Bugs Teaching. It is a great Freebie, click on the picture to go check it out!


Keeping Up With Kindergarten

I am so excited about May and the great Techer Snapshot: May Photo-a-day that Clutter Free Classroom has started. Just post the daily pic on Instagram or any other social networking site with the hashtag #CFClassroom and #TeacherSnapshots. Click on the link below to get more info!


Please follow me at JKPrater!

Have a fabulous night!

Don't forget to check out my May Calendar!




post signature


2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of an ABC countdown. I have read about that on a few blogs but never really saw what they are doing for each letter. I know it was really cute to see them with a stuffed animal.

    Thank you so much for sharing this great *freebie*. I saw that you live in Texas and I do too! I am happy to be your newest follower. I would LOVE for you to hop over and visit if you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I am your newest follower too!

      The ABC Countdown is a lot of fun and we always have fun when we do it! It also makes the days go by faster and make them a little more engaging for the kids.

      I will post more photos and such throughout the days and look forward to seeing your great ideas too!

      Delete