Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Only 6 1/2 more days and a fun linky!


The final countdown has begun! Only 6 1/2 more days with kids and a professional development day! I can't wait till summer! Yesterday was the first taste of summer and I loved it! My hubby and I went to the lake with family and friends. It was a great way to kick off the summer! 

This week I am linking up with Finding Joy in 6th Grade to reflect and look toward next year! If anyone has any suggestions on my goals for next year, I would love to hear them!





Hope everyone has a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing goals for next year! I especially like your plans for writing. Under Common Core, writing is SO much more important than it has been in the past. Enjoy your summer! I'm glad to be your newest follower. I found your blog through "Joy in 6th".

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete