Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Featured on New Teacher Blog Tuesday

Good Morning!

First off I just want to say that my heart goes out to the people of Moore, OK. Today is going to be a difficult day and I hope that everyone keeps them in their thoughts and prayers today. As a teacher I am especially thinking of those from the elementary school, that is my worst nightmare! Please keep this community in your prayers in the days ahead.
"The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." ~ Matthew 11:25-30


 On a happy note, I am so honored to be featured on Dana's blog Fun in 1st Grade! She is such and inspiration and I love that she features new blogs each Tuesday! Thank you Dana for the opportunity!

Go check out the post and my fellow New Teacher Blog peeps!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog...so happy I did! I'm one of your newest followers :) What grade do you teach? I couldn't find it on your blog. I teach third but next year I'm moving school and teaching kindergarten....ahhhh! I'm excited but scared too. I look forward to getting to know you.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I teach 1st grade. I have taught 3rd grade before, in fact I taught 3rd grade right before 1st! I totally know the feelings that you are having about changing grade levels. I look forward to getting to know you too! Thanks for following my blog!

      Jacque Prater

      Delete