Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Writing

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT Wednesday! 

Today we are working on our end of the year writing sample. Does anyone else get frustrated when their kids just rush through it when you can't help them? I do! Most of the time they are such good writers, but whenever we do an independent writing sample it's like all the good writing habits disappear! Well anyways, I stopped them and we are going to try writing again this afternoon. I am pulling out the draft mat we used at the beginning of the year to organize their thinking! I think it will help. I HOPE IT WILL HELP!

Click on the picture to get a copy of our draft mat!
On a personal note, Mr. Prater got a NEW job this week! He is working at Sam's Club now and absolutely loves it! So thankful for God's blessings in our lives!

Today is my Daddy's birthday! I am so thankful that I have such a loving and caring dad that is always there for me NO MATTER WHAT! When I was a little girl my dad used to sing "Waltz Across Texas" to put me to sleep, on my wedding day that is the song we 2-stepped to! Dad, thank you for always being there and bringing our family to Texas where we have been so blessed and where I met my husband! I will forever be your baby girl and will love you forever!


Have a great day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment